How time flies, it felt like just yesterday when I step into
this class. To be honest, the reason why I chose this module initially was
because it has no final examination. Never did I know that this enriching
module would effectively equip me communications skills that will greatly
benefit me when I enter the workforce. The learning of non- verbal
communications especially, had led my deeper understanding of communications
between people thus, enabling better interpersonal relationships.
Personally, I felt that the most useful part of this module
is the mock interviews, the crafting of CV and doing up a proper resume as I
will be entering the workforce very soon. Nevertheless, the presentations and
the other skills we acquired through this module are useful to me as well, because
it fully prepares me for the future job assignments.
Apart from learning communication skills, the other thing I
loved about this course is the way that lessons are being carried out every
week. One thing is for sure, I enjoyed this module way more than the other
mundane science module that I am taking for this semester. I will miss this.
Lastly, I would like to extend my greatest appreciation to
our tutor, Madam Fazilah for making the lessons enriching and enjoyable. All
the best and see you all around in school!
No comments:
Post a Comment